Our specialty is to guide post-production starting from pre-production. We believe that each project is unique, that is why we provide custom-made post-production services, combining the best talent with the latest technology.
Most of our current projects are feature films, documentary feature films, and episodical TV series. Here you will be immersed in the post -production and vfx supervision worlds, helping out in day-to-day operations and assisting senior editors and color graders.
We are looking for someone that is interested in helping out and learning about the post-production world. If your goal is to tell stories in audiovisual form, we think that it is really important to have a grasp of all the areas involved in creating the audiovisual medium, not specifics like only photography, directing or scriptwriting…the more you learn about all the other processes, the better you’ll be at your chosen specific path. You’ll be involved mainly in assisting editors and color graders, research, and clerical work.
This is a varied and fast paced environment with tons of work, but the atmosphere is relaxed and fun. We make a living doing this because we have fun doing it, and love it.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of production and post production workflows (but the more the better).
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Flexible and enthusiastic in their approach to work
- Keen to learn and practice new skills
- Language requirements: English