Our projects have received numerous awards in international festivals such as Cannes, FICCI (Festival Internacional de Cine de Cartagena de Indias), The Colombian Film Festival NYC, FIAP (Festival Iberoamericano de la Publicidad), Promax Short Film Festival, INTI Independent Film Festival as well as a nomination for an International Emmy Award, which demonstrates our continuous evolution and high quality standards.
We have experience producing films with countries such as Spain, Germany, France and the United States.
Laberinto offers the unique experience of learning about the Colombian Film Industry in a global context. We are looking for someone who is passionate about film and has a strong desire to learn. The Intern will be part of a small, friendly, motivated team where everyone is equally valuable.
You will help us develop content for our upcoming movies, contact international production companies with an interest in producing in Colombia, help us with transcriptions and translations and depending on your skills, editing and/or graphic design.
Laberinto is the perfect place to learn, not only about film, but about Colombia. We want interns to achieve their full potential so that this experience can lead to a fulfilling career in the film industry.
- Strong interest and passion to learn about the film industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential,. Experience with video and photography editing programs such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and Photoshop is desirable.
- English is essential, intermediate Spanish is desirable
- Self-discipline and an ability to multi-task
- A background in art, design, film and/or social sciences (such as anthropology or international relations) is desirable.