Dramax was founded in 2010 by Jorge Alí Triana, renowned throughout Latin America for his work as a film, television and theatre director. The company brings together directors, writers and producers with ample experience in television, film, the scenic arts and digital content. We specialize in telling and producing entertaining, truthful and daring tales of the highest technical and narrative quality.
Dramax is offering a candidate with excellent analytical and research skills the opportunity to work as part of our vibrant and busy team. We are seeking an Intern to manage a research project, investigating how digital content is developing in Latin America.
You will be responsible for analysing the optimum ways in which Dramax can produce and write digital content. You will be given specific themes to explore, and will need to compare different model. You will be investigating how the creation of new online platforms are affecting the classical models of the TV and film Industry. You will have the opportunity to present the findings and recommendations of the project to our executive team, and your research will inform future strategy.
- Interest in and understanding of market development and innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Good research skills
- Good presentation skills, including use of relevant software
- Language requirements: English is essential; Spanish at Intermediate level or above is preferred.