Dramax was founded in 2010 by Jorge Alí Triana, renowned throughout Latin America for his work as a film, television and theatre director. The company brings together directors, writers and producers with ample experience in television, film, the scenic arts and digital content. We specialize in telling and producing entertaining, truthful and daring tales of the highest technical and narrative quality.
We are looking for a candidate to assist in a range of different production tasks. Responsibilities will include budgeting and planning projects, casting, pitching and presentations for clients, managing funding applications for various film projects, managing calls for entries and helping to organize production processes for Dramax.
Candidates will need to have a good knowledge and understanding of industry processes, and the role is ideal for anyone interested in a career in film or television production. You will also be given the opportunity to assist general production on set (if there is a production in process at the time of your Internship).
- Good knowledge and understanding of film and television production roles
- Strong numerical and budgeting skills
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Good research skills
- Language requirements: English is essential; Spanish at Intermediate level or above is preferred.