64-A Films are an innovative Colombian production company that specialise in feature film, television and branded content. With offices in Bogota and Cali, they have recently worked on some hugely successful Colombian television series including El Patron del Mal, a series following the life of the notorious Pablo Escobar.
64-A films offer an exciting opportunity to be a part of an exciting and busy production company. We are looking for somebody who is interested in audiovisual, with knowledge of audiovisual production for cinema or television, or new audiovisual languages.
During your Internship, you will participate in the development, production and postproduction projects that are in process at 64-A Films.
You will undertake thematic research to develop original content for productions assigned by the Producer. You may also transcribe and organize materials from audiovisual projects running during your Internship programme.
Depending on your knowledge and skills set, you may also work on specific projects related to editing, graphic design or document design.
- Knowledge and understanding of audiovisual production and/or new audiovisual languages
- A strong commitment to work, and ambition to make significant contribution to the performance in different activities
- We value adaptability, and the desire to learn new skills and take on different tasks
- Experience of video editing programmes such as Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop is desirable and will help the selected candidate to get the most out of their internship programme
- Language requirements: English is essential, and the candidate should have at least a basic knowledge of Spanish and a desire to learn. French is also desirable.